Tuesday, January 15, 2008

About my baby

1. Ages:
~ 2 1/2 months

2. Name?
~ Sean

3. Birthday?
~ November 1, 2007

4. Time of birth?
~ 3:16 PM

5. How long did labor last?
~ About 15 hours

6. Who was in the room when baby was born?
~ DH, mom, MIL, doctor and a nurse

7. How long did you push?
~ 30 minutes

8. Weight?
~ 6 pounds 7 ounces

9. Length?
~ 18.5 inches

10. Any hair?
~ Yep, black

11. Who does the baby look like?
~ Some say DH, some say me, some say his Uncle Justin...I say me!

12. Be honest...how much weight did you gain while pregnant?
~ About 10 pounds :)

13. was the baby early or late?
~ 5 days early

14. Who drove you home from the hospital?
~DH

15. How many baby showers did you have?
~ One

16. When did baby start sleeping through the night?
~ He doesn't really sleep through the night yet but he only wakes up once or twice.

17. Did you breastfeed?
~ Of course, its free and best for you baby

18. Who keeps your baby the most?
~ I am with him 24/7

19. When do you want to have another one?
~ I think when Sean is about 1 or 2 years we'll be ready to try again, I wanna keep my kids close in age

20. How did you pick the name?
~ I liked the middle name, DH liked the first then we decided together the order.

21. anyone spend the night with you, your first night home?
~ No

22.Did you cry the first time you held your baby?
~ Yep! :)

23. Where was the baby born?
~ Chesapeake General

24. Did you video tape the birth?
~ No but we do have pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment