Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Getting excited!!

I'm now 36 weeks and a day...if I go into labor they will not try stop it! I'm getting real excited now. Especially with what's been go on the last couple of days. I've been having a lot more contractions. Normally I only have 1 or 2 a day if any. Monday and Tuesday I had about 5 a day...Today as of now I've had 11!! They were 30 minutes apart this morning. Then I didn't have any from 9:30 until 11. Now they have been coming about every hour. They are nowhere near close together so I'm not in labor right now but something is going on. I guess my body's getting ready. I had a OB appointment this afternoon and while I'm not dilated yet I am getting closer...she could even feel his head! I will be going back for another ultrasound on the 23rd because Peanut's abdomen measurements were slightly lower than they wanted...that is of course as long as he doesn't decide to make his grand appearance before then!!

I'm off now to go finish packing my bag for the hospital!!

No comments:

Post a Comment