Sunday, November 4, 2007

He’s here!!!

Sean is here!! I went into labor at 12:00 AM on Thursday, November 1, 2007. He was born at 3:16 PM. He weighed 6 lbs 7 oz and was 18 1/2 inches long. He was born at Hospital 1. Thursday night he was transported to Hospital 2 for testing and Friday morning had minor surgery done at the Children's Hospital. He then went back to Hospital 2 to the Level Two Nursery. I was released Friday morning from Hospital 1 and got to the Children's Hospital by the time he was getting out of recovery. Peanut was released this morning from Hospital 2. We are home and we're all doing great! I LOVE being a mommy. Nothing beats the feeling of holding your child in your arms. I'm a little biased but he is the most beautiful baby I've ever seen...he's perfect!!


Edit: Sean's complete birth story can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment