Saturday, January 2, 2010

2009 in review

(Thanks for the idea Aleacia!)

2009 was a busy year. Here's what all happened:

I started a home daycare full time.
I meet some amazing people (doulas and midwives) on my quest to have a natural (water) birth.
Madison, my due date baby, was born! What a wonderful birth that was!
Just a little over a month later, my niece, Laila was born.
I became an accredited LLL leader.
Aleacia became an accredited LLL leader.
We went on vacation in Cape Charles with mom, dad and Justin.
We bought a new car...I became a mini van mom.
Aleacia's second little one, Alexis was born...another due date baby!
We had our 3rd wedding anniversary.
Kandace and Taylor got married.
Sean had his second birthday..a pool party in November no less!
Richard graduated from his apprenticeship.
Sean self weaned (with a little nudge) at 25 months.
Mom and dad moved into the old house.
We had Christmas for the first time in 20 years at my parents' old house.

And of course the joy of watching Sean and Maddy grow. Sean became very independent and his vocabulary soared. Maddy is well on her way from being a baby to being a toddler...crawling, pulling up, waving, clapping.

I can't wait to see what 2010 has in store for us!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment