Monday, August 15, 2011

Kids Meal: ABCs

We're easing into the school year by adding one subject at a time. This week we're adding literacy. What's better than an ABC lunch!?

Photobucket
A (apple) to Z (zucchini)
Alphabet Cheez-its, Alphabet spaghetti, More Alphabet Cheez-its

More Muffin Tin Monday ideas:
Muffin Tin Monday at Her Cup Overfloweth


Stay up to date by following me on twitter @MamaDaniBlog or "liking" my Facebook page. New followers: Welcome! Please leave a comment to let me know how you found my blog so that I can follow you back!

4 comments:

  1. Stopping from Muffin Tin Monday! Love your lunch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog...You have some great ideas on yours! I'm your newest follower, oh and on Pinterest too...I love Pinterest! :)
    ~Lisa @ organizedchaos-lisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your muffin tin ideas! I hope I remember this when my daughter is old enough to appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww that is too cute. What a great idea! Although my kids are too old for this, so I cant try it with them. :(
    Im stoppin by from the blog hop. I am now following you via GFC. I hope you check out my blog and follow back at http://jessycaspage.blogspot.com/
    Have a great rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete