Sunday, August 21, 2011

Weekend Recipe: French Breakfast Muffins

Photobucket

Like the author of the blog where I found this recipe, I have no idea why these are call French Breakfast Muffins but I do know they are good!!

The recipe can be found here.

The ingredients:
Muffins:
  • 1/3 cups Melted butter
  • 1/2 cup Sugar
  • 1 Egg
  • 1 1/2 cup Flour
  • 1 1/2 tsp Baking powder
  • 1/2 tsp Salt
  • 1/4 tsp Nutmeg (I still haven't bought nutmeg so I used cinnamon instead)
  • 1/2 cup Milk
Topping:
  • 1/2 cup Sugar
  • 1/2 cup Melted Butter
  • 1 tsp Cinnamon
I normally don't have a helper when it's early in the morning but this time I did.
Check out the bed head!!
Photobucket


This recipe is smaller than most muffin recipes I've made. It only made 8 muffins. ...8 muffins that were gone in no time. Though, I could have not filled the muffin tin so much.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

A warning: If you make this recipe, your kids will love them but will love the top best.
Photobucket



Stay up to date by following me on twitter @MamaDaniBlog or "liking" my Facebook page. New followers: Welcome! Please leave a comment to let me know how you found my blog so that I can follow you back!

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Danielle... Don't worry, I'll remove your picture from my blog. Sorry for the trouble...

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, I loved these muffins! Great recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those muffins look amazing!

    Found you through Monkey Blog Hop and am following you! Please drop by neck of the woods http://tonithechicmomma.blogspot.com/ sometime!

    Thanks,
    Toni The Chic Momma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great site! New follower from the blog hop. Following you on GFC and Networked blogs. Please stop by my site and follow me back. I look forward to reading more of your posts :)

    http://psbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete