Thursday, September 29, 2011

3 in 30: September: Week 4 Update and Month in Review

Here's a look at my progress for September's goals:
  1. Me- Simi success- Again, no sewing but I did get craft time in and made Maddy a scrap tutu. I didn't really make my sewing goal for the month but I did make my goal of doing something I enjoy, even with the lack of time lately. That's a success in my book!!
  2. Kids- Success! Again, nothing big but Maddy and I did spend some one-on-one time through out the week and on Tuesday we both had chiropractor appointments again. I never wanted our one-on-one time to only be big things like our mall date. So this has definitely been a success!!
  3. Family- Fail. I knew this was going to be the difficult one so it's not a surprise that this one was not a success this month.
Again, this week wasn't perfect but it was a good week! Over all, this month has been good! I've started brainstorming on goals for next month, which starts Saturday!

Maddy's scrap tutu:
Photobucket



Stay up to date by following me on twitter @MamaDaniBlog or "liking" my Facebook page. New followers: Welcome! Please leave a comment to let me know how you found my blog so that I can follow you back!
© Mama Dani's Musings

1 comment: