Saturday, September 10, 2011

School Days: Painting

This week Sean started a unit based on the book Me on the Map. This unit will continue next week so I am waiting until we are done to post about it. So, instead, here's a couple things I did that included my daycare child.

This week we tried spray bottle painting. It was difficult for Sean and almost impossible for the little ones. Next time I'll have to get different spray bottles.
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket


Yesterday, the little boy I watch brought in The Very Hungry Caterpillar to share so I decided it would be the perfect time to do a craft I've seen.
(Sorry, I don't remember who to credit)
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket



Stay up to date by following me on twitter @MamaDaniBlog or "liking" my Facebook page. New followers: Welcome! Please leave a comment to let me know how you found my blog so that I can follow you back!
© Mama Dani's Musings

3 comments:

  1. Cute caterpillars!! I am working on a Hungry caterpillar round-up & I am going to link to your page. Thanks for a fun idea!
    teachbesideme.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your website is really cool and this is a great inspiring article. Thank you so much. mecidiyeköy ingilizce kursları

    ReplyDelete