Sunday, September 18, 2011

Weekend Recipe: Banana Nut Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies

PhotobucketWhew! What a name! They are oh so good though! Earlier this week I was searching for a recipe. I really like Quaker Breakfast Cookies but I thought I could make healthier and cheaper breakfast cookies. I found a recipe that sounded like it fitted the bill. And they do! These are some seriously delicious cookies! I wanted some chocolate in them so I cut back a little on the walnuts and added some chocolate chips.



PhotobucketPhotobucket The recipe can be found here.
The ingredients you'll need are:
  • Flour 
  • Baking powder 
  • Baking soda 
  • Salt 
  • Cinnamon 
  • Butter 
  • Sugar 
  • Brown sugar 
  • Egg 
  • Ripe banana 
  • Vanilla extract 
  • Quick oats 
  • Chopped walnuts


Stay up to date by following me on twitter @MamaDaniBlog or "liking" my Facebook page. New followers: Welcome! Please leave a comment to let me know how you found my blog so that I can follow you back!
© Mama Dani's Musings

No comments:

Post a Comment