Monday, October 3, 2011

Weekend Recipe: French Toast Bites

A day late because of computer problems but better late than never! Yesterday morning we had French Toast Bites for breakfast. Yum!! My kids are not big breakfast eaters but they scarfed this down! We made a little mistake and didn't let the bread go stale first. This made the bread more soggy than it should have been but didn't effect the taste. The recipe can be found here.

The ingredients:
Photobucket
  • Sugar
  • Cinnamon
  • Eggs
  • Buttermilk (We made buttermilk with almond milk and vinegar.)
  • Milk (We used almond milk)
  • Vanilla extract
  • Salt
  • French bread
  • Butter
  • And of course real maple syrup
Inspired by this pin.



Stay up to date by following me on twitter @MamaDaniBlog or "liking" my Facebook page. New followers: Welcome! Please leave a comment to let me know how you found my blog so that I can follow you back!
© Mama Dani's Musings

1 comment:

  1. Those look delicious!

    I recieved the Versatile Blogger award, and I am passing it on to you. You can pick up the award, read the rules here: http://musingsofaboredhousewife.com/2011/10/04/another-award/

    ReplyDelete