Sunday, October 9, 2011

Weekend Recipe: Pumpkin Nutella Muffins

I'm all for any recipe that includes pumpkin. Mix pumpkin and chocolate...I have to try it! These muffins smelled wonderful while baking and tasted very delicious. However, there could have been more pumpkin flavor for my liking. The recipe can be found here.

What you'll need:
Photobucket
  • Pumpkin puree (not pie filling)
  • Vegetable oil
  • Eggs
  • Vanilla
  • Brown sugar
  • Sugar
  • All-purpose flour
  • Ground cinnamon
  • Ground ginger
  • Nutmeg
  • Baking powder
  • Baking soda
  • Salt
  • Cocoa powder
  • Nutella



Stay up to date by following me on twitter @MamaDaniBlog or "liking" my Facebook page. New followers: Welcome! Please leave a comment to let me know how you found my blog so that I can follow you back!
© Mama Dani's Musings

No comments:

Post a Comment