Thursday, January 5, 2012

2012 Blog Plans

I've made my list of 2012 resolutions but thought I'd also sit down and think about what I want to do with this blog in 2012. I still plan on blogging often but for the most part I will be getting away from a blog schedule. Also, I originally started blogging to just blog about our life, the kids milestones, etc. I have gotten away from that and want to get back. So, you'll start seeing more random posting...some of my favorites were the kids say posts.

Here are my plans for last year's regular posts:

Project 52: I did pretty good with this last year. I really enjoyed looking back at all the pictures when I put together the year review slide show so I'm definitely continuing this this year. The difference will be that I'm going to move it to the weekend and expanding it into a week in review.

School Days: We haven't really been doing weekly themes so trying to do a homeschooling post every Saturday doesn't make much sense. School Days posts will no longer be on a specific day or even every week for that matter. When I blog, I may blog about a whole unit or just a project that we did...some units/themes are more interesting than others.

Recipes: I recently moved this to facebook. Recipe posts typically are only a link to a recipe and a couple pictures anyways so now they can be found in this facebook album. Older recipes can still be found under the "recipes" tab at the top of this page. I need to get back in the habit of trying new recipes too. Especially since hubby and I got some new kitchen gadgets for Christmas that we need to try out!!

Kids Meals: The lunches I was making for the kids started not getting the excited reaction they once were so I stopped doing them. I will start these up again but it won't be a weekly thing so that hopefully they'll become an exciting thing again.


Stay up to date by following me on twitter @MamaDaniBlog or "liking" my Facebook page. New followers: Welcome! Please leave a comment to let me know how you found my blog so that I can follow you back!
© Mama Dani's Musings

1 comment:

  1. I just came across your blog. I'm excited to look through it and see what your doing for homeschool. I'm just starting into that adventure. My oldest just turned 4 and we've been doing preschool for her and her 2 year old sister. She has to do everything her sister does. It's so cute. If your interested I have a blog with our ideas that we share.

    http://watchmeplaynlearn.blogspot.com/2012/01/week-19-day-2-winter-sensory-fun.html

    You have a nice blog.

    ReplyDelete