Sunday, January 22, 2012

Week in Review: Week 3

This week was pretty uneventful for the most part. It was another half week for daycare but this week I had no help. It went very well. My daycare kids were angels but my own older kids misbehaved. Then came Thursday. Thursday evening I had to make an emergency dentist appointment.

Now for the pictures:

Sisters:
null null

Isn't this just the sweetest!? Maddy absolutely loves her new baby sister. She loves giving hugs and kisses and loves talking to Emily. I love that she loves her but I have to put limits on all the touching because she just can't keep her hands off of her.
null


And just for the fun of it, baby fingers and toes:
null

Photobucket

Pin It


Stay up to date by following me on twitter @MamaDaniBlog or "liking" my Facebook page. New followers: Welcome! Please leave a comment to let me know how you found my blog so that I can follow you back! © Mama Dani's Musings

No comments:

Post a Comment