Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Car Seat Safety Revisited

Last March I wrote (with help from a car seat safety tech friend) a four part series on car seat safety. Car seat safety is my number one passion and I'm very out spoken about it. Friends know that I'll speak up if I notice a chest clip too low or straps too loose. Some even come to me with their car seat questions. I loved last year's posts because I believe I covered most, if not all, the basics. For that reason, I believe it's worth repeating.

If you missed it last year, here it is again:

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Please share!



Pin It




Stay up to date by following me on twitter @MamaDaniBlog or "liking" my Facebook page. New followers: Welcome! Please leave a comment to let me know how you found my blog so that I can follow you back!
© Mama Dani's Musings

No comments:

Post a Comment