Thursday, March 22, 2012

Week in Review: Week 11 (video bonus!)

What a beautiful week last week was! Good bye winter, make room for spring!! I finally decided to embrace the over supply I have this time around and donate my milk again. We also signed up for rent-a-chick at a local farm. What that means is we're going to the farm on the Saturday before Easter, pick up a few chicks and supplies, raise them for a couple weeks and return them to the farm. The kids and I can't wait! ..maybe me more than them..

This week it's just the girls in the pictures and video:

Working on hand/eye coordination:


My little artist:



And FINALLY!! I captured my camera shy baby talking on camera! 



Pin It


Stay up to date by "liking" my Facebook page.
© Mama Dani's Musings

No comments:

Post a Comment