Friday, November 16, 2012

Thankful November: Part 1

I'm sure you've seen it on Facebook. Friends are posting daily what they are thankful for for the month of November. Here is part 1 of mine:

Nov. 1st - I'm also thankful to be celebrating another of Sean's birthdays. What an awesome little boy he is.

Nov. 2nd - I am thankful for my job: for being able to do what I love, for being able to do it at home not having to leave my children, and for all the extra hugs, smiles, and giggles from my daycare children.

Nov. 3rd - I am thankful that our insurance pays for us to see a chiropractor. My adjustment and muscle work massage was much needed today.

Nov. 4th- I'm thankful the kids didn't wake up early with the time change...even if no naps and a party were the cause.

Nov. 5th- I'm thankful for referrals. B/c of November birthdays I had 1 spot in my daycare open up this week. I ended having to turn people away without advertising thanks to referrals. Now I get to snuggle with a new baby. ♥

Nov. 6th - I'm thankful Romney didn't get elected in. Sorry for all that voted for him; he scares the crap out of me.

Nov. 7th - I'm thankful for an easy naptime. All kids that still take a nap were sound asleep at the same time. And the one that doesn't did his school work and then played quietly. :)

Nov. 8th - I'm thankful for breastfeeding. It's about the only thing that is making Em happy tonight.

Nov. 9th - I'm thankful to be able to get out of the house sans big kids every once and awhile.

Nov. 10th - I'm thankful for Saturday morning snuggles from my 3 little ones.

Nov. 11th (and everyday)- I'm thankful for our military men and women and their families. They sacrifice so much for us.

Nov. 12th - Today I'm thankful for coffee.

Nov. 13th - I'm thankful for little boy humor. Not a typical thankful post but who knew that something as simple as the word "butt" would result in such an awesome belly laugh.

Nov. 14th - I am thankful for baby sign language. Em is signing more and more lately and her face lights up when she realizes I understand what she wants. I'm thankful to be able to communicate with Em before she can speak.

Nov. 15th - I'm thankful for my little brother. Happy birthday Justin.

Stay tuned for part 2!

Pin It


Other places to find me:
Facebook: Mama Dani's Musings, Twitter @MamaDaniBlog, Instagram: MamaDani, Pinterest: MamaDani

© Mama Dani's Musings

No comments:

Post a Comment