Tuesday, February 4, 2014

New Product Announcement: Headbands

Today I added a few new products on my Etsy shop: Made By Mama Dani. I now have knitted headbands for sale. These are fun to make. I have a green headband with a pink and brown flower, and a purple/blue headband with a white and blue flower up for sale. I also made a listing for custom made headbands. You pick the color of the headband, the flower, and the button, and tell me the size you need. The blue/white/yellow headband at the bottom was made for Maddy. I need to make another for her because she was upset when I told her I was making the other headbands to sell. She loves her accessories!!





Pin It

© Mama Dani's Musings

Other places to find me:
Facebook: Mama Dani's Musings ~ Twitter: Mama Dani Blog ~ Pinterest
Feedburner Or subscribe by email (on sidebar)
My Etsy Shop: Made By Mama Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment