Friday, January 19, 2018

Fitness Friday: The Dreaded Stall

My weight chart with daily weigh-ins
Weight loss isn't linear. I know that. I expect that. However, it seems I've hit a stall. I haven't been logging my food on MyFitnessPal so I don't know if I have been keeping my carbs as low as I should. That's where I think things may have gone wrong. I may have inadvertently eaten too many carbs even though I was sticking to keto friendly foods. Yesterday I added the peanut butter cookies recipe onto MFP. Turns out I was eating about 16 grams of carbs a day in just those cookies. Oops!!! Oh well, I can fix this! I started logging on MFP again yesterday. I did decently keeping my carbs low but still could be a little lower. My protein and fat are slightly out of whack. Today I'll plan better. For accountability, I will be posting my macro pie chart in both the Ketogenics "Anonymous" Facebook group and on my Instagram.

 



Pin It
Please comment below! I'd love to hear from you! 

© Mama Dani's Musings

Other places to find me:
Twitter: Made By Mama Dani
Instagram: MamaDani
Facebook: Made By Mama Dani
My Etsy Shop: Made By Mama Dani
Pinterest
Feedburner Or subscribe by email (on sidebar)

No comments:

Post a Comment