Monday, January 22, 2018

Hot Mess Monday

The living room is always a hot mess during daycare days!!

Hot messes... we all have them right? Today I decided I was going to tackle a couple hot messes that I had been neglecting. First up was the dreaded laundry. I have no problems keeping the clothes clean. It's the folding that I neglect. I had this great idea a while back to buy a few extra laundry baskets. My thought was that I would have one that we would use as a hamper...only able to hold what I can wash in a day. I would have five baskets left: one per person. I planned to do a load a day and then as the clothes came out of the dryer I would sort them into their person's basket. It worked for a while but then I got behind. Eventually, the baskets just gave me more places to hold clothes that were waiting to be folded. Today I brought all 6 baskets of hot mess out to the kitchen, cranked up the music and got folding. I'm caught up for now. I wonder how long it will last... If you stay caught up on laundry how do you do it!? It seems I need some tips!

The other hot mess I tackled today was the Passion Flower Vine that took over my butterfly garden last year. I cut it way back and as soon as I figure out where I want it to be this year I will move it. My poor butterfly garden looks so sad in its offseason. It was so beautiful last summer! 

Lastly, I'll leave you with this little hot mess. I wanted to practice my headstands the other day. The lesson I learned that day was to make sure the dogs are gated out of the room next time I want to practice.


Pin It
Please comment below! I'd love to hear from you! 

© Mama Dani's Musings

Other places to find me:
Twitter: Made By Mama Dani
Instagram: MamaDani
Facebook: Made By Mama Dani
My Etsy Shop: Made By Mama Dani
Pinterest
Feedburner Or subscribe by email (on sidebar)

No comments:

Post a Comment