Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Tasty Tuesday: Chocolate Keto Fat Bombs

Chocolate Keto Fat Bombs

What are fat bombs?

Ketogenic fat bombs are small snacks or treats that are high in fat and low in carbs (so, literally a fat bomb) that you can eat as a quick breakfast, as a quick mid-afternoon snack, as a pre- or after- workout snack, or as extra fuel during your day. -Keto Summit

I like to use fat bombs as snacks or to even out my macro percentages. Fat bombs are also a good excuse for a tasty treat. One day last week my percentages were off and I wanted something chocolaty. I looked at some fat bomb recipes but decided to experiment. The result was tasty fudgy chocolate fat bombs. Better yet, the recipe is very simple!

Recipe


  • 1 stick of butter- softened
  • 8 oz cream cheese- softened
  • 1/3 cup sweetener...I use stevia.
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder

Like I said, this is really simple. All you do is mix all the ingredients together. Letting the butter and cream cheese soften first makes this much easier. I prefer to use a hand mixer but it can be mixed by hand as well. That's it! You can eat it right away or let it set in the fridge to make it fudgier.

The recipe makes 13 servings. Each serving is 1oz.
Carbs: 2g
Protein: 1g
Fat: 9g 


Pin It
Please comment below! I'd love to hear from you! 

© Mama Dani's Musings

Other places to find me:
Twitter: Made By Mama Dani
Instagram: MamaDani
Facebook: Made By Mama Dani
My Etsy Shop: Made By Mama Dani
Pinterest
Feedburner Or subscribe by email (on sidebar)

1 comment: