Thursday, January 18, 2018

Thru The Lens Thursday

For Christmas, my parents got me these really cool lenses that clip onto my phone. Today's post is about them. I got a zoom, macro, wide, and fisheye lens. The macro and zoom are my favorite.

It snowed last night so I tried out the macro lens. Check out those snowflakes!!!



 Today I played around with the zoom lens. I like to bird watch but taking pictures of the birds is tricky. I tend to scare them away trying to get that good shot. Here is a picture through the window in our front door without the zoom. The rest of the pictures are through the same window but with the zoom lens on.










Pin It
Please comment below! I'd love to hear from you! 

© Mama Dani's Musings

Other places to find me:
Twitter: Made By Mama Dani
Instagram: MamaDani
Facebook: Made By Mama Dani
My Etsy Shop: Made By Mama Dani
Pinterest
Feedburner Or subscribe by email (on sidebar)

No comments:

Post a Comment