Wednesday, January 31, 2018

What's On My Hook: Blanket, Order Progress, & a New Finished Product

First things first, my temperature blanket is coming along. I'm behind a few days but here is the progress so far. The first square is my January square. I want to make an applique for it but not exactly sure what yet.

Lexi, I swear your owl will be done soon!! Here she is so far. The owl itself needs ears and feet. Then I have to make its tree.

And lastly....my latest finished product: this beautiful unicorn hooded scarf. I am absolutely loving this one!!! I have the pattern for toddler/child and teen/adult sizes. I can also adapt the pattern for different animals. This unicorn one was for an order. Em wants a fox one and Maddy wants a panda one. Toddler/child sizes will be $80 and Adult/teen sizes will be $100. The materials aren't cheap and they take a decent amount of time to make. They are extremely soft though!!







Pin It
Please comment below! I'd love to hear from you! 

© Mama Dani's Musings

Other places to find me:
Twitter: Made By Mama Dani
Instagram: MamaDani
Facebook: Made By Mama Dani
My Etsy Shop: Made By Mama Dani
Pinterest
Feedburner Or subscribe by email (on sidebar)

3 comments: