Wednesday, January 17, 2018

What's On My Hook Weds: Blanket Update

What's on my hook?


My temperature blanket is coming along really well. I have managed to keep on top of things and have all the squares made. I just need to sew together the last six. We've had some crazy weather lately! Look at all those colors!!

I'm also still working on Lexi's owl. I'm just in love with this color combo!! Oh and check out the scissors I got for Christmas. Aren't they cute!?

One more project to update yall on. I am going to try a pattern for an unicorn hooded scarf. A friend wants it for her daughter. Since yarn was on sale today, I stopped and picked out the yarn for this project. What do you think?




Pin It
Please comment below! I'd love to hear from you! 

© Mama Dani's Musings

Other places to find me:
Twitter: Made By Mama Dani
Instagram: MamaDani
Facebook: Made By Mama Dani
My Etsy Shop: Made By Mama Dani
Pinterest
Feedburner Or subscribe by email (on sidebar)

No comments:

Post a Comment