Wednesday, January 10, 2018

What's On My Hook Weds: Xmas gifts & New Year Project

With the recent holidays I have been busy with crafts. I made quite a few gifts this year. Just a reminder that if you see anything here that you would like feel free to message me about a custom order on my Etsy shop. First one up wasn't a gift but a custom order. Gus Gus from Cinderella. I'm so in love. I couldn't be happier with the way he turned out.

First gifts of the holiday season was for dance teachers. I made them mug/cup cozies and gave them a reusable travel cup and Wawa gift card.


The next couple gifts were a little different.

This is my mother-in-law's gift: Cape Hatteras lighthouse:
 

For my dad I made a storage container for his gazebo. He really likes flamingos.

Back to what was on my hook. Two more gifts. I made a baby Groot for my brother's girl friend. He even has posable arms!! Next is the poncho I made for my mom. I just love how the colors fell from the variegated yarn!
 

Now....What's currently on my hook!? First up is the project I started in the new year: a temperature blanket. I'm making a granny square each day. The middle round it the low temperature for the day, the next row is the high for the day, final round is grey for all of them. To even things out I'm making a special square for each month and then a special square for the end of the year.

My Key
Jan. 1-7
Jan. 8th
 Lastly, my first order of the year: An owl in fall colors:

Pin It
Please comment below! I'd love to hear from you! 

© Mama Dani's Musings

Other places to find me:
Twitter: Made By Mama Dani
Instagram: MamaDani
Facebook: Made By Mama Dani
My Etsy Shop: Made By Mama Dani
Pinterest
Feedburner Or subscribe by email (on sidebar)

No comments:

Post a Comment